I heard back from several of you that you really enjoyed and benefited from an earlier class I told you about on Creative Live, called Monetize Your Craft. Well today I’m delighted to give you the heads-up on another class that I think you’ll probably LOVE if you have an Etsy store, or similar, or were thinking of starting one.
In this class on Creative Live called Turn Your Etsy Shop Into a Sales Machine, the instructor Lisa Jacobs will teach you over 3 full sessions how to:
- Build an Etsy Storefront that sells
- What it takes to get your Etsy shop found online
- How to avoid common Etsy mistakes that are hurting your sales
- How to fine-tune your storefront to attract visitors and convert them into buyers
- Market your Etsy store to sold-out success
- Talk about your product in a way that gets people excited to buy
- How to gain big exposure for your brand and products
- How to create a consistent business plan with predictable results
- Advertising for creative business owners
- How and when to build an ad campaign into your marketing strategy
- How to create a successful ad campaign that attracts the right customers
- Where and how to advertise your products
Usually this class retails at $99, although currently on sale for $79 until the 3rd March, however it is being presented LIVE over 3 days from 3rd, 4th and 5th March via the Creative Live platform and you can watch it for absolutely free.
If you hop on over to the class page, there is a full introduction explaining about the instructor and what you’ll learn in the course. If you have an Etsy store and are looking for greater success, or are thinking of starting an online store, then you’ll learn important tips that you can apply across the board to all of your online sales and marketing.
What is Creative Live?
Creative Live is a professional online learning community with a broad range of subjects from photography to music, to marketing and lots more in between. It’s free to sign up and there are always free on air classes at any time you can watch – no charge. They also sell classes too of course and there are lots that will intrigue both up-and-coming bloggers and creatives and those with more experience, especially in the fields of crafting, marketing, earning money from your craft such as on Etsy – and lots more. Do go and check it out.
How do I get access to the free class ?
To get your free access you need to RSVP to the class.
- Open up the class page
- Make a note of the date and time in your diary for the live classes
- Scroll down and hit the RSVP button you see in the picture below
- You will need to register if you aren’t already a member, so click where it says Join Here at the bottom
- Enter your personal details (no payment details needed)
- Now you will receive an email confirming your attendance and you’ll also get an email reminder before the course starts.
Enjoy your free class. I hope it gives you some extra ideas for how you can create more sales, more customers and more profits in 2016 and beyond.