Time to let the paints take control. Acrylic pouring (sometimes known as fluid painting) is fun, fascinating, easy and totally addictive. Your instructor will visit your location (check the map for areas that can be accommodated) and bring everything needed for a fun couple of hours painting.
You will learn:
- The right sort of paints, mediums, and additives to use for the best results
- The ideal ‘recipe’ of paints to additives
- How to mix paints to the right consistency for pouring
- Basic color theory
- Options for layering paints and the effects you will get
- Two acrylic pouring techniques; the flip cup and the dirty pour
Your beginner pouring class includes all the materials for two small practice pieces and then you release your creativity on a canvas. Additional or upgraded supplies can also be pre-ordered if you want to create larger pieces.
Pricing is included on the booking form below for up to 10 participants, for events to take place at your private vacation home or hotel room. For larger groups, please contact me.